- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
- ADR/Dispute Prevention
- Early Childhood Resource Library
- English Resource Library
- Military Resource Library
- Spanish Resource Library
- Youth Resource Library
- SPEAKout Blog
- Disability Organizations
You are here
Free Training Series for Parents & Educators: How Facilitators Can Support Good Conversations at IEP Meetings
Free Training Series for Parents & Educators:
How Facilitators Can Support Good Conversations at IEP Meetings
- How to participate more effectively in special education meetings.
- How facilitation skills can make EVERY meeting go better.
- CDE’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Project and Special Education Facilitation.
PART 2: Utilizing Conflict to Build Trust