- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
Southwest Denver Life Launch Transition Workshop Series (Three Sessions)
PEAK Parent Center’s Shift Transition Project is excited to offer this three-part series of workshops, in Southwest Denver, Colorado, related to transition to adulthood!
Register below to attend all three of the workshops, which will happen on three different dates. Each evening workshop will be from 6:00-8:00 pm. The three workshops will take place on:
- Thursday, September 28, 2017: The Road to a Good Life
- Thursday, October 5, 2017: The Road to Careers and Employment
- Thursday, October 12, 2017: The Road to Independence and Interdependence
Sign up and:
- Learn about Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and Centers for Independent Living (CILs).
- Get information for accessing the supports and services you need.
- Hear stories of people with disabilities who are living the lives they choose.
- Leave with next steps for adult life, career planning and job support.
- When you register below, you will automatically be signed up for the entire series. Please register by September 25, 2017!
- Parents and youth with disabilities, age 14-26 are invited to attend! Professionals are also welcome.
For more information contact Beth Schaffner at 800-284-0251, ext. 117. Check out a flyer with more information (PDF 400 KB).
Spanish language interpretation is available on request. Contact Patricia at 800-284-0251, ext. 118. Eche un vistazo a el folleto para más información (PDF).
PEAK Parent Center's Shift Transition Project provides transition training and resources to parents and youth with disabilities.