- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
The Role of Interests, Questions, and Listening: PEAK Lunchtime Webinar Series
This three-part, lunchtime series of webinars will help EVERY IEP team member resolve conflicts to improve outcomes for students!
Register for this, the second of three webinars, The Role of Interests, Questions, and Listening, using the form below!
This webinar series will explore:
- How facilitation skills can make EVERY meeting go well.
- How to effectively manage conflict to develop better IEP’s and 504 plans for students.
- How to uncover interests, use strategic questions, and build consensus decisions!
- And much more!
Join us for all three webinars or just the ones that meet your needs.
- Space is limited!
- Please register online for each webinar you wish to attend and you will receive a confirmation email with directions on how to access the webinar. Registration will also give you access to webinar recordings!
- Download a flyer with information about all three webinars (PDF 300 KB).