- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
The Road to a Good Life - How to Get What You Need
Come to this workshop to:
- Hear successful transition stories.
- Get info about college and after high school options.
- Identify adult services and how to get them.
- Learn how to participate in transition planning.
- Think about your strengths, interests, and goals for the future.
- Write action plans for next steps.
Parents, young people with disabilities, age 14 – 26, and professionals are welcome!