- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
PEAK's 2020 Conference on Inclusive Education
Register below for PEAK's 2020 Conference online with a credit card!
If you are registering a young self-advocate 16 to 21 years old who would like to participate in the exciting Youth Summit, please register here.
Register by January 17, 2020 to take advantage of the savings.
Two Easy Ways to Register:
- Online with a credit card at: https://bit.ly/PEAKConfRegistration.
- By check or Purchase Order: mail a completed PDF/paper registration form with your payment/PO to PEAK. Download the PDF/paper registration form at https://bit.ly/PEAKConfRegistration.
Early Registration Rates (Valid Through January 17, 2020):
- Early Professional Registration: $265
- Early Family Member, Person with a Disability, or Student Registration: $170
Regular Registration Rates (Valid January 18, 2020 until SOLD OUT):
- Regular Professional Registration: $320
- Regular Family Member, Person with a Disability, or Student Registration: $210
Important Notes About Registration:
- Hotel Booking: Hotel reservations are made individually, not by conference planners. Conference attendees are eligible for discounted room rates at the Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel. Learn more and book your room!
- No Refund Policy & No Childcare Available: We regret that PEAK Parent Center has a No Refund policy and cannot refund credit cards or release purchase orders if you must cancel. However, for $30 we can transfer your registration to a friend or colleague. Email the registration team at PEAK for details. Unfortunately, the conference is not able to offer child care. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select the appropriate link below in order to register for the 2020 Conference on Inclusive Education!
Regular Conference Registration: Click HERE to register today!
Scholarships: Click here for more information.
Interested in learning about our scholarship opportunities and alternative funding? Click here to learn more. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please wait to register until you have applied and have received a response.
Youth Leadership Summit: Click here for more information.
Please note that PEAK Parent Center utilizes FormAssembly.com when processing online transactions. FormAssembly.com is 508 compliant and their accessibility statement can be found here. If you have any questions, please contact PEAK by email at email@example.com or by calling 719-531-9400, asking to speak with the Webmaster.