- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
Sponsorship: PEAK's 2019 Conference on Inclusive Education
We Need Co-Sponsors!
Because PEAK Parent Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we have a very limited budget to host this massive event. In order to offer this important development opportunity to families, youth, educators, and professionals, WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT! PEAK would be honored to have you partner with us as a sponsor of our 2019 Conference on Inclusive Education. Over 450 participants to include parents, general and special education teachers, administrators, and people with disabilities will be in attendance.
- Podium time at one plenary session to introduce a speaker
- Organization name announced during conference opening
- Sponsor Banner, 36"x24", displayed prominently for all plenary sessions
- Logo on promotional materials
- Option to place approved material in conference packets
- Ad in conference agenda
- Logo highlighted throughout conference screen presentations
- Complimentary conference registrations
- Exhibit table (sales allowed with approval)
- Recognition of company sponsorship on PEAK's Facebook Page and Twitter Feed
- Logo on PEAK Parent Center website
We hope you will unite with us in 2019 and sponsor our conference! Together, we can improve the lives of students with disabilities and create equality in education while bringing even greater visibility to your brand!
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in sponsoring this awesome event!
Thanks to Our 2019 Co-Sponsors!
Nursing & Therapy Services of Colorado, Inc. (NTSOC)
Colorado Developmental Disabilities Council
Silver + Sponsors
Colorado Services for Children and Youth with Combined Vision and Hearing Loss Project
Children's Hospital Colorado
MGA Home Healthcare
Arc Thrift Store
Arc of CO
Arc of the Pikes Peak Region