- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
Scholarships: PEAK's 2019 Conference on Inclusive Education
Are you the parent of a child with a disability ages birth to 26?
Are you a resident of Colorado?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are eligible to be considered for a partial scholarship to assist in covering the cost of registration.
While PEAK encourages you to look for support within your own communities/networks (school district, school, Parent Teacher Association, civic group, Community Centered Board, church, disability support groups, etc.) we might be able to help.
In order to be considered for a scholarship you must agree to the following:
- Pay $45 of the $170 registration fee
- Attend the entire conference
- Submit a letter after the conference describing the benefits that you received from being able to attend the conference and what steps you will take to use/apply the information you received.
- Complete the application and submit.
- Your application will be reviewed by the scholarship committee.
- In the event you are awarded a scholarship, you will receive notification of the award within 3 business days. (PEAK is closed December 24-28)
- You will have 1 week to accept, register and pay your $45 portion of the registration fee. The scholarship award will expire after one week.